Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen für das Invisalign Go-Mitarbeiterrabattprogramm 2018 (nachstehend kurz als Programm bezeichnet):
1) Certain restrictions apply. The Programme cannot be combined with any other Invisalign discount programmes or offers. University Residents and members of Research Institutions are not eligible to participate. Only practices in (A) Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Lichtenstein, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Sweden, Turkey and the UK; (B) Denmark, Serbia and Slovenia, Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Spain, Switzerland and UAE are eligible (subject to the footnote). Only Invisalign Providers or staff members are eligible for treatment.
2) Align reserves the right to terminate this agreement at any time, stop acceptance of further participants for this Programme at any time, remove a provider from this Programme at any time and/or discontinue this Programme at any time and its own sole discretion.
3) Only providers who are in good standing with Align (as solely determined by Align), including any of Align’s affiliates, and are compliant with all Align and Align Affiliate policies will be eligible to participate in this Programme. Eligibility for this or any other Align Programme is entirely at Align’s discretion.
4) For all treatments to qualify for the Programme, Align Technology must receive all treatment materials between 1st January 2018– 31st December 2018. The ClinCheck treatment plan must also be approved within this period. All Materials Received (AMR) is defined as the date on which the online Invisalign prescription form, online photos, and either PVS impressions or intra-oral scans are received by Align for either an Invisalign Full treatment or an Invisalign Lite Dual Arch treatment. Treatments count only under the DID they are submitted under; treatments cannot be combined from separate accounts.
5) All prices mentioned are excluding VAT.
6) Discount applies only to initial treatment fee. Additional fees for refinements, replacement aligners, additional aligners, Vivera retainers or any other Align product or treatment option not expressly listed in this document do not receive discounts.
7) Unused discounts under this Programme are not refundable and cannot be transferred to another account. Unused discounts under this Programme cannot be transferred to another patient.
8) Providers can only submit his/her own staff as a patient for treatment under the Programme. Providers cannot transfer treatments from this Programme to other providers or submit other providers staff treatments to his/her account. Any treatment submitted after the expiry of the Programme will be invoiced at the standard applicable rate.
9) The current version of the “Pricing, Terms & Conditions for Invisalign” apply for each sale under this Programme. To review these conditions, please visit the Invisalign Doctor Site (IDS): vip.invisalign.com
10) The treatment submitted under the Programme cannot be combined with any other Invisalign discount Programme or offer.
11) This Programme will remain valid from 1st January 2018 until 31st December 2018.
12) This Programme is subject to the laws of the provider’s country of practice as indicated in the agreement (excluding the United Nations Convention of the International Sale of Goods). The parties hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the provider’s country of practice.
13) Align may add or remove products and treatment offerings that qualify under this Programme at any time at its discretion. If Align wishes to add a new product or treatment option to this agreement, Align will notify you of the new product or treatment option, its list price, its discounted price and the date on which it will become available. If Align wishes to discontinue offering an existing product or treatment option, Align will notify you at least 60 days prior to the date on which the product or treatment option is to be discontinued. Any treatment for such product or treatment option submitted after the date on which the product or treatment option is to be discontinued will be rejected.
14) The content of the Programme is considered Align Confidential Information and must be protected as such and may not be disclosed to any third party without Align’s written consent. All Align intellectual property is owned by Align and Align is not providing any license rights therein. All materials produced or distributed by Align in connection with this event are expressly reserved and any unauthorised duplication, recording of an event or publication or distribution is prohibited. Any violations will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
15) Void where prohibited.
 Noting specific restrictions in these jurisdictions.